Here are all the clues, answers, and rewards for the Clorthax summer sale quest. Want to get your hands on all those juicy rewards? Fear not, we have all the answers in this year’s Steam summer sale.
Steam’s summer sale is alive and kicking once again (that’s right, I just made a reference to Simple Minds) and this year comes with another cheeky little interactive game, this time run by Clorthax – a time-traveling trickster. As part of Clorthax’s quest, he has “stolen the ten best games from the far future, then traveled across an ocean of time to sell them to you!”. What that basically means is, alongside snagging yourself a killer deal on one of the latest AAA games, players can also complete a quest line to win rewards and prizes.
At the end of the day, it’s all a bit of fun that helps generate buzz around genuinely good deals for this Steam summer sale. If you’re struggling with any of the riddles in this year’s quest, fear not, we’ve got all the clues and answers below – including the rewards you’ll receive upon completion.
Let’s get into it!
Steam summer sale clues, answers, and rewards
Below we’re going to go over all the clues and answers for this year’s Steam summer sale quest. If you’re still playing along, don’t scroll any further!
- You’ll find riches in rhythm, and fame in six strings / But beware the tax burden axe mastery brings
Answer: Guitar Billionaire
Reward: Guitar Billionaire Steam 3000 animated avatar
- You’ve settled a city and put down your roots / But now can you settle small legal disputes?
Answer: Custard Castle Small Claims Court
Reward: Custard Castle Small Claims Court animated sticker
- Sport is the angle / The bait the allure / Success the disease / And you are the cure
Answer: Bass Ain’t Bitin’ 2022
Reward: Bass Ain’t Bitin’ 2022 avatar frame
- Maybe you managed to shut down your rivals / Your lucrative theme park’s still dead on arrival
Answer: Dead Seagull Zoo Magnate
Reward: Dead Seagull Zoo Magnate animated sticker
- A know-it-all’s monstrous need to correct you / Will give you and your friends a lot to object to
Answer: Actually…Frankenstein’s Monster Edition
Reward: Actually… Frankentein’s Monster Edition animated sticker
- No actions to take or choices to make / This passive adventure prefers that you wait
Answer: It’s Probably Fine
Reward: It’s Probably Fine animated avatar
- Your role in this realm / Is to guide your king true / To sit on his throne / Or mayhap on two
Answer: Help Get The King to the Toilet
Reward: Help Get The King To The Toilet animated sticker
- The horror the horror, pretentious explorers / This one’s the father of all arty snorers
Answer: The Consecration of Esthme
Reward: The Consecration Of Esthme avatar frame
- This virtual river has a full boat conveyed / Two princes that paddle with three little spades
Answer: Pro Poker Amateur
Reward: Pro Poker Amateur avatar frame
- If your strategy is to keep me close, I’ll make you think. If your strategy is to let me go, I’ll make a stink.
Answer: Hold In Your Farts
Reward: Hold In Your Farts animated avatar
Claim Clorthax’s Paradox Party badge
As part of the quest, you’ll also have the chance to claim the Clorthax Paradox Party badge. To acquire it, you’ll have to find all 10 games that Clorthax has stolen from the future. You can start the quest by heading to the Clorthax Steam summer quest page.
Once there, simply solve the clues and click the “Go Find It!” button underneath – this will take you to a category/genre page where you’ll be able to find the game relating to the clue. Once you’ve solved all 10 clues and found all the games, you’ll be rewarded with the badge and you Steam 3000 badge level will increase. You’ll also receive additional profile items, including an avatar frame or chat sticker.