Sony releases Airpeak S1 Drone Firmware Update 1.1.0 adding a host of new functions to the world’s smallest drone that can be equipped with a full-size mirrorless interchangeable-lens Alpha camera.
• Direct repeat flight, new camera capabilities, a new compatible camera model, and side‑menu customization on flight screen
• Dynamic flying capabilities, including maximum speed of 55mph (90km/h), maximum angular velocity of 180°/s² and maximum tilt angle of 55°²
• Propulsion technology that provides resistance in strong wind speeds up to 44.7mph³ (20m/s)
• Stereo cameras installed in five different locations of the aircraft
• Sony’s vision sensing processor that accurately estimates the aircraft’s spatial position and orientation in real time, enabling a stable flight
Order Sony Airpeak S1 Professional Drone from B&H Photo