WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
No More Heroes 3 (technically the fourth in the series) was a Nintendo Switch exclusive game developed and published by Grasshoper Manufacture. Well, as you may know, it is no longer a Nintendo exclusive, with No More Heroes 3 coming to PS5, PS4, and Xbox on October 4th, 2022. So if you want to take control of professional assassin Travis Touchdown in his efforts to prevent an entourage of aliens from taking over the world, by exploiting its current obsession with superheroes, you can.
No More Heroes 3 PS5 release date
No More Heroes 3 was released for Nintendo Switch back on August 27th, 2021. Been holding out for No More Heros 3 on PS5, PS4, and Xbox? The wait is nearly over. You can pre order the game for these platforms now, with the release date coming this fall on the 4th of Occtober, 2022.
No More Heroes 3 PS5, PS4, Xbox pre order
You can already pre order No More Heroes 3 Day 1 Edition right now! Though you, unfortunately, won’t be able to play the game any earlier than if you bought it on the release day.
- Day 1 Edition contains a 5.3” x 7.3” softcover 70-page art book, a CD featuring select songs from the soundtrack, and a 7” x 4” Santa Destroy commemorative biker license plate, all in a custom box with an original illustration
- Grow Your Galactic Legend – In classic No More Heroes style, the Galactic Superhero Rankings are packed with outrageous boss battles, each oozing with personality; Soar through the ranks and prove you’re the baddest in the universe
- Old Dog, New Tricks – From beam katana boss to wrestling pro, Travis can do it all; Take violence to new extremes with the customizable Death Glove, and punish those deadly invaders with combat that suits your style
- Superheroic Side Hustles – Explore Santa Destroy on Travis’ Demzamtiger to pick up odd jobs, from Coast Guard missions to toilet cleaning, then hit the road to unique locales like Neo Brazil and Thunderdome to keep the cash rolling in
- Bolder, Badder, and Better Than Ever – Thanks to sharper visuals, No More Heroes 3 has never looked better; Add in improved load times and better responsiveness, and you’ll be dishing out eye-popping ultra-violence in no time