WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Metal Hellsinger is topping the charts at the moment, becoming a #1 hit with its latest single, the demo at the Steam Next Festival and beyond. Many people are giving the rhythm meets doom shooter a go, and find out for themselves why it is getting so much traction. One of the reasons why is thanks to the collaboration with many metal artists across the world, offering players the chance to hear new tracks designed exclusively for the game. Here are the artists featured in Metal Hellsinger!
In total, it appears there are nine artists in Metal Hellsinger, and they all perform a new song designed for the game.
- Tatiana Shmayluk of Jinjer – Burial at night.
- Bjorn Strid of Soilwork – Dissolution.
- Matt Heafy of Trivium – This Devestation.
- Mikael Stanne of Dark Tranquillity – Through you, this is the end, blood and law.
- Serj Tankian of System of a Down – No Tomorrow.
- Dennis Lyxen of Refused and Invsn – Silent No More.
- Randy Blythe of Lamb of God – Acheron.
- Alissa White-Gluz of Arch Enemy – Stygia.
- James Dorton of Black Crown Initiate & Replacire – Poetry of Cinder.
As for the Metal Hellsinger songs, we don’t have fully know the full setlist just yet. The list features some major names in the metal scene, with the standouts from the list being Serj and Matt Heafy (personally, anyway) and the song they perform. We know a glimpse of Serj’s song thanks to a recent railer you can find below.
We also know Alissa White-Gluz’s song, thanks to the recent Metal Hellsinger demo track. You can hear the song throughout the different bonus score modifiers with its different sounds, along with the modification for the boss fight at the end of the demo. You can find that video over on YouTube thanks to one mosher who managed to upload it.
However, the other songs in the game (excluding Alissa’s and Serj’s) remain a mystery. Perhaps we will get more teasers for the songs closer to launch. Maybe we will get a streamable playlist, or a DLC soundtrack once the game is out. That way, we can listen to the songs in full and not toned down songs since we keep missing the beats. We will update the article when we know more about Metal Hellsinger’s songlist.