So, the device carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, which contains eight Kryo 660 cores with a clock speed of up to 2.2 GHz, an Adreno 619 graphics accelerator and a Snapdragon X51 5G cellular modem. In addition, the amount of RAM is 8 GB. The 128GB flash drive can be expanded with a microSD card.
Also, the display has a size of 6.6 inches diagonally, has a resolution of Full HD + (2412 × 1080 pixels), an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. A 32-megapixel selfie camera is housed in a small hole in the screen. The triple rear camera combines modules for 64, 13 and 5 megapixels.
HTC Desire 22 Pro specifications
- 6.6″ (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 6nm 5G SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 12
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.4 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 166.3 x 76.9 x 9.4mm; Weight: 205.5g
- Splash and dust proof (IP67)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4,520mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0 (up to 18 W), Wireless charging and reverse wireless charging (Qi compatible)
Additionally, the main feature of the new smartphone is a set of additional applications: Viverse for entering the metaverse, Vive Avatar for creating avatars and Vive Wallet for managing virtual assets.
Also, the smartphone has an NFC controller, Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 5 adapters. Power is provided by a 4520 mAh battery with 18-watt charging. The estimated price of the HTC Desire 22 Pro is 380 euros (about $400).
In addition, Midnight Black and Gold are the only color options for the HTC Desire 22 Pro. In the UK, it is available for pre-order in advance and delivery will start on August 1.