These shortcut Garlic cheese biscuits are the ultimate savory side!
Garlic butter, parmesan cheese, and parsley are tossed with pieces of biscuit dough and then baked up hot and fluffy in minutes. They’re a perfect way to dress up any meal.
Easy Cheesy Biscuits
- Make delicious parmesan biscuits in minutes with this shortcut recipe.
- Quick and easy enough to make for everyday dining but special enough for holiday meals.
- Swap up the add-ins to match your meal, jalapenos, onions, or different cheeses. Anything goes!
- If you’d prefer, homemade biscuit dough works just as well in this recipe.
Ingredients in Garlic Parmesan Biscuits
BISCUITS – Any kind or size of canned biscuit will do, you’ll just want to ensure you’re using 16oz. DIY your own biscuits using Bisquick dough or homemade biscuits.
TOPPINGS – Garlicky butter gives the biscuits great flavor. We add parmesan cheese for flavor and mozzarella to help hold it all together. Add any of seasoning blend you love like Italian or taco seasoning to the garlic butter for a flavor boost.
ADD-INS: Change it up with add ins. Try sausage patties, bacon, chicken, or ham, and slices of Cheddar or Swiss cheese.
How to Make Cheese Biscuits
These biscuits are a fluffy and flaky addition to breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Combine melted butter and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into pieces and toss with butter, parsley, and cheese.
- Divide pieces into the muffin tins.
- Bake (as per the recipe below).
How Long Will They Last?
Leftover garlic parmesan biscuits will keep for up to 4 days at room temperature in a zippered bag. Enjoy them at room temperature or heat them up in the microwave.
Freeze cooled biscuits in zippered bags for up to 8 weeks. Let them come to room temperature before heating or serving.
Did you make these Garlic Parmesan Biscuits? Leave us a comment and a rating below!
Garlic Parmesan Biscuits
Garlic parmesan biscuits are cheesy and full of garlicky flavor.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Generously grease wells in a muffin tin.
Combine melted butter and garlic powder.
Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Toss with garlic butter mixture, parsley, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella.
Divide biscuit pieces over 6 muffin wells and bake 11-13 minutes or until browned.
Let cool in muffin pan for 5 minutes. Run a butter knife along the edges of each well to release the biscuits.
- Let cool in muffin pan to allow the cheese to set so the biscuits hold together.
- Any variety of biscuits will work, ensure you have 16oz total.
- If preferred, this recipe works with homemade biscuit dough.
- This recipe can be doubled to make 12 muffins if desired.
Calories: 132 | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 60mg | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.