Buckle in racers, the latest entry in the Formula saga is quickly approaching and we’ve got all the latest release time details ahead of its imminent launch. So, if you’re looking to get ahead of the competition in this year’s F1 22 game, here’s everything you need to know.
That’s right racing fans, the countdown to the latest Formula racing sim is almost over, with early access available as of today. Of course, a pre order of the game is required to obtain 3-day early access, with not-so-eager fans left to wait until July 1st to get a taste of the action.
The latest installment in the Formula 1 franchise looks set to boast a licensed soundtrack for the first time ever and some relatively unusual features for the DualSense PS5 controller.
That said, in this guide we will be keeping you bang up to date with all the latest F1 22 release time updates.
What is the F1 22 Champions Edition release time?
The official release date for the F1 22 Champions Edition is set to fall on the 1st of July, 2022. That said, pre ordering the game will gain you early access from June the 28th, 2022.
As far as exact times are concerned, gamers can expect to play the game from the following times:
- UK: 7:00AM (BST)
- Europe: 8:00AM (CEST)
- US (West Coast): 11:00AM (PDT)
- US (East Coast): 2:00PM (EDT)
F1 22 Champions Edition pre order bonuses
Still interested in pre ordering the latest Formula 1 game? No worries, you can pre order the game on all available platforms right now.
You can pre order the title for a hefty £79.99 (via the PlayStation Store) and recieve the following bonuses:
- F1 22 on PS4 and PS5/Xbox One and Series X/S
- New My Team Icons
- Two Drivable Safety Cars, available only in Time Trial Mode: Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series Safety Car and Aston Martin Vantage Safety Car
- 18,000 PitCoin
- Life Starter Pack: Make your space your own with items such as furniture including wall art, and a player t-shirt
- New Era Content: Car livery, Suit, Helmet, Cap, T-shirt (for F1® Life) inspired by the stunning Official Formula 1® 2022 New Era car
Players not so keen on forking out for the Champions Edition can opt for the Standard Edition instead – costing £59.99 for PS4 and Xbox One or £69.99 for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
You will receive the following for opting for the Standard Edition:
- 5,000 PitCoin
- Life Starter Pack
- New Era Content
Other release time guides