Hi people, Today we present you the Editing & Workstation Beast Under Rs65000. If you want to know this build is going to be an AMD-based build and all links are from mdcomputers through which you can get the best prices so let’s get started!
- Processor: For the processor, we are choosing the AMD RYZEN 5 2600 2nd Generation Desktop Processor With Wraith Stealth Cooling Solution. This AMD 2600 is a hell of a CPU and can do all the editing and workstation tasks with ease. The 6 cores 12 threads give it a huge advantage in workstation tasks and also in many games!
- Motherboard:Msi B450M PRO VDH V2 Motherboard. This motherboard have all the necessary parts and also supports overclocking!
- The RAM: G.Skill F4-3000C16S-8GVRB Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 3000MHz. We are choosing 2 of this RAM sticks which would be equal to 16GB 3000Mhz..
- The Hard Drive: WESTERN DIGITAL DESKTOP HARD DRIVE 2TB BLUE (WD20EZRZ). It’s a 2TB hard drive and it will be good for everyday usage and storing large video files.
- The SSD: Gigabyte 480GB Internal SSD. The fast and large 480Gb capacity will help in much faster boot and copying of large files.
- The Cabinet: CORSAIR SPEC-ALPHA (ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet – With Transparent Side Panel (White/Red).
- The GPU: We are going for Saphire RX 580 8gb OC. Its 8 gb vram is going to help a lot in many editing and workstation tasks. It also crushes the 1060 6gb in almost every game too.
- Power Supply : We are going for ANTEC NE 550M SMPS – 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certification Neo Eco Semi Modular PSU With Active PFC. It will be enough for RX 580 8gb and Ryzen 2600 while also providing good headroom for overclocking! Also its Semi modular and also comes with 80+ Bronze Certification.
So We Finished with the basic components and you can always add extras like RGB fans and all. I have not added a monitor and other peripherals because every person has a different taste with peripherals. NOTE: I recommend you to choose your own cabinet/case according to your requirements.
Now let’s get to the prices of these parts! The final price of this build comes roughly Rs.67000! Sorry for the low-quality screenshot though 🙂
Please comment below for any suggestions!