Furniture World News Desk on
Pictured above in left photo: Founder Doug Krinsky, William Hung – Apollo Jett Grand Champion winner, Karina Jett – Co-Host – Picture on right: Nick Hrkman – Co-Host, Karina Jett – Co-Host, Doug Krinsky – Founder, Jerrick Williams – Leggett & Platt
William Hung brought home a hard fought Apollo Jett Grand Championship on July 23rd at the South Point Hotel and Casino. He bested 2nd place finisher, 2021 Grand Champion Chip Jett, who finished 2nd and Tim Dilworth from Brooklyn Bedding who finished in 3rd place. The real winners will be the kids and their families impacted by Autism as the event raised over $125,000 (Pictured above in left photo: Founder Doug Krinsky, William Hung – Apollo Jett Grand Champion winner, Karina Jett – Co-Host –
The Ante4autism Co-Hosts would like to thank the following sponsors:
- $25,000 Presenting Sponsor: Leggett & Platt Inc.
- $10,000 Final Table Sponsor: Bedding Industries of America
- $10,000 Diamond Sponsors: Ashley Furniture, Brooklyn Bedding, Furniture 1st
- $5,000 Platinum Sponsors: Carpenter, Planned Furniture Promotions, Inc., Karl & Cathi Glassman
- $2,500 Gold Sponsors: Pete & Jenny Primeau, Big Sandy Superstore, Tietex
- $1,000 Silver Sponsors: BoxDrop, Joseph Rosenberg, Bear’s Furniture & Mattress, Coconis Furniture & Mattress 1st, Roger Magowitz, Crane’s Mattress, Joystice of the Peace
- $500 Bronze Sponsors: Fiesta Furniture, Englander, Customatic Technologies, Gary T. Fazio, Colonial, LLC, David Deye, Performance 1st Beta, Nebraska Game Calls
- Special Donations: Warrior Chip, The Layout Company, Leggett & Platt Inc.
“Thank you to all the players for their great support of the event and the cause,” Krinsky went on to say. Co-Host Karina Jett talked about the night, “It was another incredible night for our cause as we created awareness and raised a ton of money to help the families.”
The 5 Autism charities that received proceeds from the 2022 event are: The Sharon Sigesmund Pierce & Stephen Pierce Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities at Touro University Nevada, Learning 4 Life Farm, Stockhands Horses for Healing, National Autism Association of Southeast Ohio, and Autism Speaks. Founder Krinsky would also like to thank all the Co-Hosts, as they volunteer their time. Co-Hosts include: Joey Amato – Rock N Roll City Mattress, Stuart Carlitz – Bedding Industries of America, Randy Coconis – Coconis Furniture, Nick Hrkman – Southerland Sleep, Karina Jett– KW Jett Real Estate Team, Doug Krinsky – Brooklyn Bedding, Mike McQuiston – Carpenter, Anthony Mehran – Huffman Koos Furniture, Allen Parvizian – APJL Consulting, Myra Stone – Independent Representative, David Wachendorfer – Intellibed, Jerry Williams – Retail Service Systems Inc.
Autism spectrum disorders are diagnosed in 1 in 45 children in the United States according to the CDC!! The Co-Hosts are committed to helping the families and individuals impacted by Autism in any way they can.