There was a recent conversation in the Discussion Forum about Gregory Paolini’s Bow-Arm Morris Chair. To help answer the question, I made a SketchUp model of the chair based on the dimensions provided in the article. After posting an image from the model I got a couple of e-mails asking about how I modeled and located the armrest. In this video I’ll show you the approach I used. Then I’ll demonstrate how I mortised the armrest and added the chamfered tenons to the tops of the legs. To make quick work of the joinery, I used an extension called Bool Tools 2. This extension works in both the Pro and Make versions of SketchUp.